CMS Academy is a training and resource centre committed to implementing value based, practical Professional Development Programmes (PDPs) that ensure successful careers. The Academy was inaugurated on 15th September 2007 with a vision to develop innovative capacity building programmes to promote equitable development and responsive governance.
It’s research based Professional Development Programmes specifically focus on innovation and enhancing quality standards of the education system in the country. Programmes are designed to ensure existing systems of the country are strengthened by the Academy’s collaborative initiatives. Keeping in mind this vision, CMS Academy has developed the following objectives and areas of expertise.
- Use knowledge based training to address emerging national challenges
- Promote innovation through value based education
- Develop quality standards by generating a resource on curriculum, trainers and systems
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Design and Conduct Capacity Building Programmes
- Develop Modules and Course Curriculum
- Faculty/Teacher Development