OPENINGS IN CMS
Position: Senior Research Executive / Research Executive / Middle level
CMS is a not for profit multi- disciplinary, development research and facilitative think-tank. We endeavor to work towards equity, social development and transparency in governance through research, advocacy and capacity building. www.cmsindia.org
Desired Skill set:
The incumbent with analytical bent of mind and having research experience with excellent report writing skills need apply only. Preference will be given to candidates who have handled social research projects from beginning to end. Practical experience in conducting field based research preferred than in academic research.
Minimum Qualification required: Post Graduate in Social Sciences, Social Work or other relevant degree.
Minimum Experience required: Minimum 5 - 10 years in Social Development Research.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Conducting desk research, qualitative and quantitative field research.
- Developing Research tools/Analysis Plan
- Participate in orientation of field team in Delhi or outside Delhi
- Outstation Field visits to oversee the data collection, as and when required
- Interact with concerned officials and at state/district and national level, if required
- Conduct Field survey
- Data analysis (both Qualitative and Quantitative) & reporting
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by submitting their CV to email@example.com
CMS VATAVARAN MANAGER
LOCATION : DELHI
- Minimum Diploma/ Post Graduate in Environment or related subjects
- At least five years of experience in a role promoting /advocating for environment issues.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Having network of environment /conservation organizations & individuals working on various environment and wildlife issues across India.
- Planning & Guiding Process: Identifying eminent individuals, experts, corporate, etc for the Steering Committee & Advisory Groups; Conducting meetings; Implementing decisions.
- Festival & Outreach Programmes: planning & designing programmes,identifying& engaging experts & consultants; identifying & finalizing topics; identifying organizations & institutes for partnering in outreach programmes; and documentation.
- Support in networking with government, bilateral organizations, corporate, filmmakers, environmentalists, film festivals, media, academia, etc for partnership, organizing joint programmes, promotion, fundraising and participation.
- Assist in promotion plan and media strategy including developing content for publicity material; content for press kit press meets and online/social media.
How to Apply:
Applications, in the form of a Covering Letter and detailed CV, stating your present & expected salary, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Job Application for CMS VATAVARAN Manager"
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for further recruitment process.