- Created CMSHR for efficient management of Human Resource processes.
- Created special MIS for the World Food Programme.
- Created 13 websites for highlighting various CMS Teams and endeavours.
- Organised live streaming of the first ever conference on “Public Diplomacy in the Information Age” in New Delhi which was accessed by more than thousand people.
- Efficiently managed remote servers for web hosting and e-mail services.
- Drafted an HR Manual which includes comprehensive policies on all aspects of HR and systems.
- Standardisation of recruitment processes.
- Developed 360 degree appraisal system used twice a year.
- Organised staff welfare activities like sports meet, picnics and festival parties.
- The Administration team has developed and maintained the New Delhi and Noida Campus.
- It has established effective relationships with external agencies/authorities like MCD, DDA, Noida Authority, Electricity Board and the local police to ensure smooth operations.
- Designing, building and operationalising the new 35000 sq.ft build up area of the Noida Campus spread over one and half acres of land.
- Developed project base accounting systems.
- Created incentives/bonus remuneration system.
- Efficiently handled large scale National projects like India Corruption studies, Election Studies, Child Labour evaluations and Food security assessments.
More » CMS Operation » Team Members